Monday 27 August 2012

My Favourite Finds v.20


Manual Food Processor - Oxfam - £1.99

Haven't done one of these for a while, but I picked up this little gadget in Oxfam a couple of months ago and have been very impressed with it's usefulness. I had been looking for an electric food processor to use from our new inverter, but this is actually even more handy as it can be used anytime. I find myself using it frequently, sparing myself from onion tears and grated fingers on a regular basis, as well as finding it useful for making milkshakes and smoothies! Best 1.99 I've spent for a while. It also came in delightfully retro packaging from 1990, and had clearly never been used - the blade was all in its original internal safety packing and it was spotless. 




twitter // facebook // email // follow // any questions?

3 comments:

  1. How awesome is that!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my galley gadgets, but find it challenging to store each new treasure. Does your new find tuck away easily into a cupboard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1990?

    Retro?????

    Good grief.

    I feel OLD.

    ReplyDelete