Wednesday 4 July 2012

Recently Enjoyed Things

A little update. My spare time has suddenly become more limited, because I foolishly agreed to row the Bumps this year, having not rowed since January (I've been having a break and quite enjoyed the freedom). However, this time round, I'm rowing for a different club, to help out a friend. I just rock up and row - no responsibility and no outing organising! I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it, when there's no politics or organising involved. 

Aside from the rowing, what else have we been up to?

Eating, mainly!

 Gin and tonic with lime and home-made elderflower cordial
 Coconut Chocolate macaroons. So easy - I'll post the recipe soon!
Doughnut shaped peaches from the market - unusual and very sweet!
And a surprise for me when I got back from Sunday's outing - James had made us a Sunday dinner of cider roast gammon, herby roast potatoes and honey glazed carrots! Yummy!

twitter // facebook // email // follow // any questions?

1 comment:

  1. "Cider roast gammon, herby roast potatoes and honey glazed carrots"?

    James, you surpass youself!!!!!

    ReplyDelete