Wednesday 11 July 2012

New Community Boating Blog

Peggy, from The Real Life of a Narrowboat Wife, asked if I would host a guest post about a subject close to her heart: Community boating. Over to her:

----

Hi. First I’d like to thank Amy for allowing me to guest post here.

I just want to draw your attention to a new blog, which is about a different kind of boating: community boating. 



The canals and waterways are the love of my life; I’m passionate about the idea that they should be accessible for all, regardless of ability or personal finances. So I've started working with the National Community Boating Association to publicise news from their members, based right across the UK. 
I've started a new blog over at http://national-cba.com/ and I'd really appreciate it if you'd pop over and read my first post, which explains what we do. If you don't really know anything about community boating this blog will keep you updated with the variety of people that can now get access to the waterways. Imagine if you lived right beside a canal all of your life but because of some disadvantage (perhaps financial or physical) you had never dreamed that you could actually go on a boat trip one day yourself. 

If you love boating and you think others should get the chance to love it too, please visit the community boating blog. 
Thanks.


Peggy


twitter // facebook // email // follow // any questions?

2 comments:

  1. Will surely visit. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a good place to travel. thanks for sharing this. I love to visit on these type of places.
    Yacht Rental In Dubai

    ReplyDelete