Friday 4 March 2011

Happy Friday!




This weekend I am looking forwards to:

  1. Lots of rowing (three outings in the VIII)
  2. Cooking another recipe for my Off-Grid Baking challenge (but which recipe to choose? Both Charlene from Dainty Dresses and Cassie from The Veda House have posted their 'best ever brownie recipe' this week, and then Victoria from LilyLovesLola posted a recipe for mini eggs cupcakes. Decisions!)
  3. Sunshine? If it's nice we'll go and watch the Lent Bumps races
  4. The World Book Night Book Giveaway - apparently one of the book distributors will be handing out books from a net while rowing along the river (2-5pm Sunday, leaving from Clare Boathouse, for all you local people)! If I catch up with them, I will certainly be blogging about this!
  5. Pancake making - I know it's early, pancake day isn't until Tuesday, but we're busy that evening, so may as well get some pancakey goodness in over the weekend. My favourites are bacon and maple syrup... mmm

Have a good weekend all!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun rowing! I am hoping for sunshine too, not that I will see much of it, being at work and stuck inside working doing uni work, I hope for it all the same! And who says you can't celebrate Pancake day early?! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely try the brownies. I need someone else to do it so I know my oven is messed up and not my baking skills.

    ReplyDelete