Sunday, 4 May 2008


Having previously thought that we could bring the boat to Cambridge straight after blacking it, it turns out that there are several obstacles to this plan. Firstly, awaiting the transferral of the money from Collidge (assuming also that the valuation goes well) and then BUMPS TRAINING. The all-important town bumps are on the 21st July, and of course there will be lots of training that needs to happen prior to that. So either we wiat til AFTER bumps to move it. or we move it in stages, with James going back to Cambridge every few days... Ho hum. I prefer the first option - I'd much rather do it all at once, but then its getting dangerously close to the end of my work contract, and if I go off for 2 weeks, just before i leave, they may not want me back after wards! erp.

No comments:

Post a Comment