Saturday 11 June 2011

Visitors!

This weekend, my mum and her partner Peter have been visiting. It has been wonderful to see them. We were both rowing in the morning but once I'd got changed out of my kit I took them both for a walk around the grounds of Jesus College, which has beautiful grounds and a sculpture collection, followed by coffee at Tatties. When James finished rowing we took them on a lovely long cruise out to our old mooring and back, as the weather was so good. The Pippins and Rhoda were about so we stopped in for a cup of tea and introductions. I also gave them some of my elderflower cordial, since I had so much of it!

At about 4pm we headed back into town as we had booked a table at the Plough, where we moored up and headed in to enjoy a delicious meal. 




twitter // facebook // email // follow // any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment