Friday 16 July 2010

Happy Birthday James!

James is 23 today, and we are enjoying an evening in the pub with rowing friends. I made him a cake which was a brownie recipe with Celebrations in it. Yum! I decorated it with an aerial view of the Cam complete with rowing boats, Mr Asbo the swan and Battleship Bob.

He got a kite from his dad, a new cycle helmet and cycle computer from me and a nostalgic duck toy from hiss mum. Lyra brought him a feather at 4am, yowling as if she'd caught something live!

3 comments:

  1. Well, if you are still sober enough to read this when you get back - Happy Birthday James!! Love the cake :-)
    Kath (nb Herbie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday James from sunny Liverpool, ( yea right) Have a great day, only wish I was nearer to come and beg a slice of cake looks delish!

    Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there no end of things to celebrate, a bit late I know but congratulations, you are a big boy now :)

    J

    ReplyDelete